Thursday, August 31, 2006

Smells yummy

So my big new of the day is that we went to wal-mart and go a really yummy smelling candle that smells like pumpkin pie. It is actually fragrant which is nice considering usually when you buy them you can't smell it unless your right next to it. But this one is nice all across the room so I'm excited. (I know I'm pathetic)

Work has been busy-then dull-busy-then boring all week. One more day and then its a 3 day weekend though. I'm going to DL to spend time with my family because Ben has to work most of the weekend. And my uncles are going to so it should be a good time. I'm excited anyway.

Last night it was Alicia's Birthday so happy birthday to her. We went to paradiso and ate dessert that was awesome. So thats life for now. Until next time.... For another boring post

1 comment:

April said...

I love smells that remind me of certain seasons. I LOVE pumpkin spice... or apple poe... or christmas smells :)