I have Fleas! (well most likely - haven't found any yet - I'll seriously die)
Ren has Fleas, Tilly has Fleas and both Ben and I are likely to have fleas. Absolutely flippn fantastic. So I'm now sitting outside on my swing for the next 3 hours, while my house is being defleaed by a fogger that came highly recommended by a lady at Wal-mart who heard me talking and looking at the fleas products, she told me I needed to get biospot at Pet co because it was the only thing that finally got rid of her 3 month long flea infestation. And this of course is our second occurance in the last 2 months. GREAT! (grumble grumble grumble) (yes I need side effects in this post) Sigh.........
So at least I remebered to grab the laptop and my car keys before fleaing (get it) in terror so at least I can blog and possibly leave. However where I can go with freshly flea bathed puppies and a sweaty scratchy crawly me I have no idea. I think the exciting trip will be through a drive through and possibly to get gas. What a big waste of my time. I could be finishing painting, packing for this weekend, cleaning, making apple crisp..... ahhh so many things
1 comment:
icky, sorry you have fleas :( Ah, the burdens of puppy lovers.
I hope the foggy thingy works and you don't have fleas anymore... good luck with that...
Post a Comment