Well after today I've completly decided that I work on some sort of reality soap opera set and they just hide the camera so that we can't see them. I got to witness a fight between a psyco and 2 doctors and a pt that is no longer allowed to see female physicians. Needless to say a completely interesting day. I was definetly ready for the weekend.
Last Weekend we went to the cities with Kevin, April and Blake and it was of course a blast and we did tons of stuff.
Then I did find out that my Step Great Grandmother died which was very sad. We drove to Jamestown on Tueday night for the family service and then the funeral on Wednesday. Her husband was the saddest part. I suppose when you've loved someone and been with them for over 55 years, you don't know how to live without them.
Sigh...
No comments:
Post a Comment