Thursday, September 21, 2006

Update

Ok so I've had like a million post entitled update but for lack of a better word after not posting gor so long....

On Sunday we had people over for dinner, it was a good time. I love cooking and setting the table and then enjoying conversation its great.

This week of work has made one weirdo after another crawl out of the woodworks. So the week has felt like it has drug on forever and ever. But yesterday and today we trained in a new float receptionist and it was great to have a little relief off of my work load and I got a whole month of schedules done today. Which usually can take me up to a week and a half depending on how busy we are with phones and appts. So I was excited.

I'm trying to crank out wedding thank yous and all that jazz still to, and we are going to D.L this weekend so Ben can go and shoot at helpless birds. But I'm hopefully going to get to see my friend Jo which would be awesome because I haven't seen her since my wedding and that just to long to go w/o seeing your close friends.

3 comments:

BoneDaddy said...

Hey, those birds ain't so helpless--they dive for your head & house windows, they drop random dookie bombs...The many times I've had to clean my windshield after going to school alone makes me insensitive to their plight. Shoot away, Ben!

Reese Family Values said...

Thanks Amber!

Mrs S said...

Hey its no offense to you sweetheat, I just figured I'd let you have some time for your family. I know it hasn't been easy for you guys since the adorable little beauty was born but I'll come see you guys soon.