Friday, January 09, 2009

Bailey is a genius!

Of course, I am her mother so I am totally bias. Bailey had her 15 month well baby visit today. She is right around the 50th percentile for height, weight, and head circumfrence. She also apparently was enjoying showing off for the doctor as she showed where her nose was, talked, and hardly seemed shy at all. There were No shots today hooray and I guess she will have 2 more at her 18 month and then she will be done with shots until her kindergarden physical other than flu shots of course.

She had a lot of fun in the clinic where she discovered the medical records room and thought for sure that she should pull a chart or two off the shelf as she shuffled by but that stinky mommy prevented her from "helping" the chart management girls.

We also go to see Kylie on of the psycologists children. She is 3 months older than Bailey and I have known her her whole life, but we hadn't seen her since I left the clinic and it is so fun to see how kids grow. I keep thinking she should still be the same as she was when she visited Bailey and I in the hospital when Bailey was born.

Bailey and I are both sick. At least Bailey seems to be getting better, while I aparently am going to die because my cheek is going to explode from the pain. If I'm not better by monday I'm going to go to the doctor myself.

No comments: