So this next week will be my last hoorah with my 3 year stint with Altru. It is kind of bittersweet. I'm exicted to be done but sad at the same time, again. I'll miss all of the people I work with. But with every chapter that closes another opens. Who knows how the next part of my life will go but I'm excited to begin.
Bailey continues to amaze me. All of the things that she can do and the new stuff that she learns everyday. Wehn she was watching Barney for a few minutes they started singing "The Wheels on the bus" and she ran over and pointed to her book that we sing "Wheels on the bus" My eyes almost bugged out of my head. She wants to show me how much she understands things.
Tonight I asked her if she wanted to go shopping to get her some clothes and she looked at me, thought for a minute and then said "Noooooooo" with her lips all formed into a big O.
On a Mommy Wahooo note. Mandy found a site where you can apparently buy the real deal designer bags for practically next to nothing. They come with the serial numbers and the cards and everything so I guess I'll see when my $37.00 (that includes shipping) Channel bag comes!!!!! If it isn't real from the pictures online it looks amazingly real so I guess either way, I'll be thrilled.
And if anyone wants to laugh at me: I feel bad for the Chips Ahoy cookies when they get eaten in the commercials. LOL
2 comments:
They've shipped! Yeah ME!
I always think it's funny that they're so oblivious to the fact that they're delicious cookies that they never see it coming.
Post a Comment